The gsi team
Professional staff at gsi have combined expertise in appraisal, planning and consulting services.
Bishara Gafour is a Junior Real Estate Appraiser at gsi Real Estate & Planning Advisors Inc. He is currently working towards obtaining his AACI, P.App designation with the Appraisal Institute of Canada.
- Review and analyze economic trends with respect to real property sub-markets.
- Conduct property and sales research using MLS, Real Track, Urbanation, MPAC, and GeoWarehouse.
- Analyze sales comparables through the use of the Direct Comparison and Income Approaches.
- Collect comprehensive data for various appraisal reports including residential, rural residential, multi-residential, commercial retail, commercial office, industrial, institutional, development land, agricultural land, and others.
- Prepare various sections of appraisal reports to aid Senior Appraiser in efficiently completing projects.
- Conduct rental market and capitalization rate research for various appraisal reports.
- Research and prepare land use controls for various appraisal reports.
Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC), Student
Ontario Expropriation Association (OEA)
Bachelor of Arts, Economics with Business Minor
REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS