The gsi team
Professional staff at gsi have combined expertise in appraisal, planning and consulting services.
Scott Hall is a Candidate real estate appraiser with the Appraisal Institute of Canada and has worked in the appraisal field for more than five years. He is currently working towards obtaining his AACI, P.App designation.
Mr. Hall has completed appraisal and consulting services for a multitude of assignments in both the private and public sectors, including a diversity of property types, such as residential, rural residential, multi-residential, commercial retail, commercial office, industrial, institutional, development land, agricultural land, and others. He has a focus on matters primarily related to expropriation.
- Create comprehensive appraisal and consulting reports under strict guidelines.
- Conduct market research and economic conditions for specific property types with analysis and forecasts.
- Conduct property and sales research using MLS, Real Track, Urbanation, MPAC, and GeoWarehouse.
- Analyze sales comparables through the use of the Direct Comparison and Income Approaches.
- Professional Affiliations
- Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC)
- Ontario Expropriation Association (OEA)
- Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
Appraisal Institute of Canada
University of British Columbia
Real Estate Professional
Ontario Real Estate Association
Bachelor of Arts, Economics
University of Western Ontario
REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS